Dear prospective employee,
We are always looking for highly motivated, talented, disciplined, and intuitive employees who have a passion for their work. We are not looking to check off certain boxes or a certain type of resume. Instead, we look for individuals who have a genuine, underlying talent and they are uniquely good at what they do. Furthermore, soft traits such as dedication, teamwork, character, and performance under pressure are valued in conjunction with quantitative metrics such as education pedigree and grades.
Overall, if you’ve got what it takes, please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Eugene Y. Chan, MD
Current Job Openings
Director/VP of BD for Leading Biotech
We are looking for a dynamic, savvy, and experienced Director or VP-level business development lead for interfacing with our pharmaceutical partners.
Position Overview: In particular, you will have responsibility in initiating, negotiating, closing, and managing select high-level partnerships that will lead to growth and opportunities for our organization. You should be well-versed in pharma R&D partnerships, licensing, and be able to seamlessly interface with scientifically-minded individuals. You will also help with long-term planning of strategic objectives for DMI.
- 10+ years experience in biotech and pharma industry
- MBA and/or advanced scientific, medical, law degree
- Strong background in finance, business and well-versed in pharma deal structures
- Strong insights and connections to industry with an ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Successful leadership experience and accomplishments in pharma and biotech
- Strong executional focus and experience in closing, managing deals
- Proven track record of successfully running and managing strategic collaborations.
Interested parties should send us a cover letter, CV, and deal sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal Mechanical Engineer for Medical Devices
DMI is seeking a senior mechanical engineer to lead our medical device product development efforts. In particular, the individual should experience in developing medical products that have been FDA approved. This includes project management, mechanical design of key subsystems, design for manufacture, design history file, tolerancing, bill-of-materials management, and identifying solutions for low- and medium- volume manufacturing.
Position Overview: We are seeking a professional mechanical engineer with 10+ years of product experience. In particular, you have significant experience in medical devices and designing instruments and devices for manufacturing. You should be highly proficient in SolidWorks, materials selection, design for manufacturing, injection molding, and metal casting. You should be strong in project management, especially medical development schedules. A strong attention to detail is a must. Interested parties should send us a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Relevant industry experience with strong mechanical design skills
- Previous experience with approved FDA medical devices a must
- Extensive experience with Solidworks
- Familiarity with machining, plastics design, and manufacturing techniques
- Hands-on leader
- Organized and good at record-keeping
- Knowledge and experience with precision engineering design